Friday, May 3, 2013

I've Gone Blondie

Last year in october I wanted a change. You know how girls get. My hair was dark and I was bored. So I decided to go ombre. I HATED IT AT FIRST. I came home and cried.  I thought it was too orangey or brassy. (People said it wasn't as bad as I thought) but I went back the next day and made them tone it. It still wasn't exactly what I wanted. But it was better. I ended up liking it.
     


Again.. i started getting bored and wanted a change. I wanted to go BLONDE!  I got the courage and just did it. i dont know if the saying, "Blondes have more fun." Is completely correct. But i have had fun.Ive never been this blonde before. Im a natural mousy brown/dirty dishwater blonde. And i use to get highlights when i was younger. But then started coloring my hair brown in highschool. I love my dark hair but i like the blonde too. Whats next? Who knows.  i think thats mostly due to the positive comments ive gotten from people. i like this change. And may keep it for a while...... we'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment