Wednesday, December 19, 2012

IT"S BEEN OVER A YEAR

It has been over a year since i have last posted. This year has been a full but fast one!
I am happy to say I have passed 2 of the most hardest classes (anatomy and physiology) from UVU.
I was promoted to a TL manager at my work, which is so much better than being on the phones.
This year was presidential elections And we voted.
We traded in my old Ford Taurus to a Jeep Liberty. Let me just tell you how much better it handles the snow* Well it does.

I got my allergies tested.. I'm allergic to almost everything they tested on me.. Which is a lot.
Tyler and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary by going to Park City, shopping, relaxing, and going to a Jazz game in SLC. And Jazz won
We are both working and going to school and living in the same place. Not much as changed there.
I have completed my AS degree and this coming year I am applying to get into the Dental Hygiene Program here in Utah.
 No babies for us yet, but a few additions were born this year from our siblings!
For Thanksgiving we went down to Idaho to celebrate with the family and had a ton of fun. We went Black Friday shopping... but didn't really get anything haha.
For Christmas we took the whole week off~ So we are excited to see our families and both sides and celebrate until the new year.

Sorry this is so scrambled. I just wrote what i thought! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! I hope this year was a good one for you all. And Wish you a Happy New Year to come!


Tyler and Stephanie Gregersen


No comments:

Post a Comment